When you use the "Convection" cooking program, you are working in the 30 °C to 250 °C temperature range.
The "Convection" cooking program is suitable for all cooking techniques that do not require moisture, such as
- roasting bones
You enjoy the following benefits:
- If required, you can extract moisture from the oven to achieve crisp, crunchy products that are evenly browned all over.
- By removing the moisture (Crisp&Tasty function), you can achieve a fine crust in baking.
Making optimum use of the cooking program
You should remember the following points:
- Generally you can reduce the oven temperature by 10 to 20% compared with traditional cooking methods, and avoid significant loss in weight during cooking.
Examples of use
The cooking program is suitable for
- quick roasting cuts such as steaks and medallions
- Fat-free finger food
- As an alternative to deep-frying potato products (fat-free french fries), etc.
- fruit tarts